January 16-20, 2014
This retreat is designed to cultivate wellness and awareness of the body, mind and spirit through:
* Mediation, incorporating various meditation techniques and mindfulness practices throughout the day
* An introduction to socially engaged Buddhist teachings
* Experiential sharing and personal reflection
* Daily meditative yoga practice
* Ample time for rest and relaxation
* Simple living close to nature
All IWP retreats are suitable to people who are just beginning a meditation practice and to those who already have a regular practice.
Retreat fees include shared accommodation, delicious vegetarian meals, and transport to/from Chiang Mai and our center. Sliding scale 2,500-4,000 baht. To register, contact Ginger, ginger(at)womenforpeaceandjustice.org.
“Your place really blew me away. The meditation retreat was one of the most rewarding experiences throughout my stay in Thailand. Buddhism was alive…and with such a deep mission and purpose; it really spoke to my heart.” ~ Lindsay Wilson